Monday, April 2, 2007

Introduction

The terrible (wonderful ?) thing about democracy is that people get to (should ?) vote whether they know much about the candidates and issues or not.


This blog is attempt to record my thoughts, such as they are, regarding the choices presented to me at every level of government : village-township-county-state-national.

(Forest Park -- Proviso township -- Cook County -- State of Illinois -- United States of America)

I'm hardly well versed in any of these areas --


--- but I will do my best (within the limited time allotted to this project) to identify the issues relevant to a good decision - and reward my vote accordingly to the candidate who best seems to address them.


Input from those more knowledgeable than I is always welcome -- but I do not wish to hear from those who remain anonymous.

No comments: